The Health Resource Network brings together caregivers, agencies, and individuals who provide health services and support the overall physical, emotional, and spiritual wellbeing of veterans.
- Supporting and working towards the development of a Coordinated Care Network to facilitate efficient referrals and "warm" handoffs
- Proactively identifying veterans in need of services, properly assessing what services they require, and providing them with personalized support or referrals
- Leveraging community partnerships, opportunities for collaboration, and taking data-driven approaches to identify, understand, and address key health issues
- Breaking down institutional barriers and information silos
- Increasing the number of veterans enrolled in and using our VA Medical Centers, VA Vet Centers, VA Community Based Outpatient Clinics, and the Home Base Program.
The healthcare affinity group includes providers and organizations providing clinical services to veterans in outpatient, inpatient, or group settings. Members of this group focus on some aspect of the overall health of veterans and their families by providing preventive care and medical and mental health treatment.
The wellness affinity group brings together those who support the overall wellbeing of veterans. You might benefit from connecting to others in this group if your focus is on yoga, meditation, mindfulness, music or art therapy, reiki, acupuncture, fitness, adventure, sports, or other structured wellness activities.