The Greater Boston Veterans Collaborative hosts community summits every other month at different locations throughout the Boston area. Our most recent summit focused on suicide awareness and prevention was on Thursday, November 30, 2017 at the Arredondo Family Foundation in Dorchester from 2-5pm.
Our next summit will be focused on caregiver and family support programs. The summit is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday, January 24th (location TBD).
SLIDES & agenda
hosting and Sponsorship Opportunities
If your organization is interested in hosting or sponsoring food and refreshments to support a future Greater Boston Veterans Collaborative community summit, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- November 30, 2017 – Summit and Networking @ Arredondo Family Foundation
- September 20, 2017 – Summit and Networking @ William James College
- July 20, 2017 – Summit and VetTogether @ Community Rowing Inc.
- May 11, 2017 – Summit and Networking @ Brighton Marine Health Center
- March 1, 2017 – Summit @ Boston VAMC and Networking @ Canary Square
- November 30, 2016 – Summit @ District Hall and Networking @ Gather
- September 29, 2016 – Summit @ UMass Boston and VetTogether @ Freeport Tavern
- August 3, 2016 – Summit @ Klarman Foundation and Networking @ Charlesmark Lounge
- June 1, 2016 – Summit and VetTogether @ VFW Boston Police Post 1018
- March 30, 2016 – Summit @ Bay State College and Networking @ MJ O'Connors
- January 27, 2016 – Summit @ Harvard Kennedy School and VetTogether @ John Harvard's
- November 18, 2015 – Summit @ District Hall and Networking @ Gather
- September 23, 2015 – Summit and VetTogether @ Northeastern University
- July 15, 2015 – Summit @ Veterans Legal Services and VetTogether @ Anthem Kitchen
- May 7, 2015 – Summit @ North Bennett Street School and VetTogether @ Anthem Kitchen
- March 5, 2015 – Welcome Home Breakfast and Summit @ Suffolk University
- January 15, 2015 – Summit @ Boston Veterans Services Office and VetTogether @ Kinsale
- July 24, 2014 – "Opportunity from Crisis" Press Conference & Cambridge Conversation
Welcome and Introductions
Host and Community Organization Presentations
Roundtable Discussion or Group Breakout Discussions and Report Back
GBVC Updates and Next Steps
Community Announcements and Updates
Networking and/or VetTogether